Connecting Two Pumps
Our pumps are designed to run from a single transformer. The below outlines what you need & how you do this.
To correctly wire up SP22S – Two Automatic Pumps (or SP2B & SP2U Upgrade Pump) you will need:
- Automatic Pump x 2
- 4 Way Cable (Power Bridge)
- 3 Way Cable
Use the 3-way cable to take the power from the transformer to both flow switches. Both blue lights will illuminate so you know you have the first bit right and you are half way there.
Use the 4-way cable to link the two fully automatic pumps.
To correctly wire up an SP21S – Automatic Pump & Manual Pump (or SP2B & SP1U Upgrade Pump) you will need:
- Automatic Pump
- Manual Pump
- 3 Way Cable
Use the 3-way cable to to link both pumps
We have a range of cables which help aid installation
Our 4 Way Cable is 1m long end to end
- Used to link Two Automatic Pumps together
Our 3 Way Cable is 1m long end to end
- Used to link an Automatic & Manual Pumps together.
- Used along with a 4 way cable to link Two Automatic Pumps together.
Our Extension Cable is 2m long end to end
- Used to reach power supply.
- Used along with 3 & 4 way cables to install pumps which are some distance apart.
Wire Diagram with Extension Cables
If you are struggling to get two pumps close together or if you are installing in different rooms you can still link them together using extension cables.
Note: When installing Two Automatic pumps you will need at least 3 extension cables.